Use & Care
DO'S AND DON'T
- Don't bend your mattress under any circumstances. Such treatment may damage the core unit. Flex rather then bend the mattress when going through doorways and don't bend the corners when putting fitted sheets.
- Do keep your bedding clean we suggest using a mattress protector, specially if children use the bed.
- Do carry your mattress flat on its sides, it's easier to handle and you will be less likely to damage the mattress.
- Do vacuum clean your mattress frequently.
- Don't place your mattress near any flame or expose it to fire.
- Don't let anyone stand or jump on mattress. It was not built for such weight concentration or abuse.
- Don't allow your mattress to get wet. Some of the upholstery materials may compress. Protect it from water and other liquids.
- Don't place a board between your mattress and foundation. Your sleep set is designed as an integrated system to provide you with the proper support and the foundation play an important role.
- Don't use cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals will damage some of the construction materials.