Dreamzee Ultra Luxury 7-Zone 100% Natural Latex Certified Organic Mattress is a perfect solution for all the bed problems. Lets take an overview of what exactly natural latex is ?? Natural latex is a milky white liquid, which is extracted from the Hevea-Brasilienis tree, better known as the rubber tree. In rubber trees a small piece of the bark is carved away, and latex quickly begins flowing from that cut to containers below. The latex then further processed and used as primary product in the mattress.
100% Organic Fabric
GOTS Certified 100% Organic fabric is naturally breathable and anti allergic. It will help in avoiding sweat and moisture trapping next to the skin because of its natural properties.
The 100% organic cotton layer used in our mattress has smooth feel . It has a cool surface that perfectly complements natural latex . When designing this mattress, we insisted on using only organic cotton as it is anti-allergic and good for skin. It is flexible and strong which makes it more durable.
100% Natural Latex
The main component of our mattress is 100% natural latex. We bring you the highest-quality latex that does not contain any synthetic material or fillers. It is made through the energy-efficient Dunlop process that provides best sleeping surface available in the market.
7 Zoning provides 7 zones of support which ensure better alignment and support.
- Zone 1 - Head and Neck zone - This zone provides the correct support to your head and neck to help prevent neck pain.
- Zone 2 - Shoulder & Upper Back Zone - This zone is softer to allow your shoulders to sink in slightly if you sleep on your side, helping alleviate soreness in the neck and shoulders.
- Zone 3 - Lumbar Zone - Essential for lower back comfort, the lumbar zone is the most firm section, provides support for the natural curve in your back and prevents the spine from sagging. On average, human carry 40% of their body weight in their midsection. Without the additional firmness of the lumbar zone, soft mattress forces your spine into an unnatural position; this causes muscles to become stretched and strained, resulting in stiffness and pain. This lumbar zone helps relieve tension and lower back pain.
- Zone 4 - Pelvic Zone - This zone allows your hips to contour to the mattress for pressure point relief and spinal alignment.
- Zone 5 - Knee Zone - The knee zone is the same firmness as the lumbar zone. This zone provides the correct support for your knees and helps to ease inflamed joints.
- Zone 6 - Lower Leg Zone - The lower leg zone features the same firmness as the shoulder & upper back zone. It provides comfort and pressure point relief to your lower legs.
- Zone 7 - Foot & Ankle Zone - Constructed with the same firmness as the head & neck zone, this zone provides comfort and pressure point relief to your feet and ankles.
- It Has 90+ Density Dunlop Latex with Pincore holes. Imported from Sri Lanka and assembled in India.
- It Has 7 different levels of comfort from Head to Toe having different ILD (Indentation Load Deflection) ranging from 24-34 which supports every part of the body uniformly.
- The Density + ILD + Comfort gives great back support and relieves all body related problems.
Temp. Control Technology
Anti Allergic and Anti Mites
12 Years full Warranty
Comfort Level - It provides the unique balance of "Medium Comfort" with proper support for the spine. It provides cushion for pressure points like hips and shoulders allowing for a comfortable and restful night's sleep.
Composition - It comprises of 100 % Natural Latex which is Healthy and Hygienic material to sleep on. It is naturally resistant to dust mites, mould and bacteria without the use of any chemicals. An excellent air circulation is provided by the open-cell natural structure of latex that allows for good breathability resulting in a comfortable sleeping temperature.
Technology - It has Temperature Control Technology keeping you Cool in Summers and Warm in Winters. This is possible of because of latex organic plant based properties.
Motion Isolation - It is one of the best features associated with latex mattresses. Motion isolation means that when one partner rolls over or tosses and turns, movement on the other side of the bed is barely noticeable. This makes for a much more pleasant sleeping experience with fewer disturbances.
Longevity - Last but certainly not least, the latex mattresses are one of the most highly durable mattress types available. If you are going to purchase a mattress, it makes financial sense to purchase a very long-lasting one.
Fabric Cover - 100% Organic Fabric quilted with Organic Cotton layer making it natural to use.
Warranty And Certification : 12 years Manufacturer's warranty being Certified with Oeko-Tex Confidence in Textiles, Eco-Institut, LGA, ABC Research Corporation, Satra Technology and Stork.
"Having a mattress that is so elastic, organic and even biodegradable, topped off with being a long-term budget-friendly solution is a win almost any way you look at it. But the best part of a natural latex is the quality of sleep it provides!"
International Quality Standards & Certifications
This standard certifies that material used in this fabric is 100% Organic and it has been produced in accordance with organic farming standards which is recognized by Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS)
Conducted by the ECO Institute, Germany, this test evaluates the fillers, synthetic rubber and hazardous components and emissions in the product. ECO certification confirms that our products are free of fillers, synthetic rubber or hazardous particles, thus being certified as 100 % natural.
This standard evaluates recognition of children safe material. OEKO-TEX® certificate is for 100% Natural Latex Foam mattress cores.
This test evaluates the durability and the resilience characteristics of natural latex. Our rubber has got 99/100 in this test.
This test which is conducted in ABC labs, United States of America, evaluates antibacterial efficacy of natural latex.
Conducted by the Twin City Corporation, United States of America, this test evaluates the body interface pressure for latex products..
Our 100% natural flame retardant products comply with SATRA requirements.
We have been found in compliance with requirements of Quality Management System.